The CPRLV has collaborated with the Wegweiser Ostbelgien organisation to be able to disclose some of its guides and tools in German, as follows:
- Behaviour Barometer
- An information kit for social workers and counsellors
- An information kit for school personnel
- Strengthening our resilience to agents of radicalization and their rhetoric
- Radicalization and violent extremism: How do I talk about it with my child?
- Radicalization leading to violence in the workplace
Wegeiser is a programme in North Rhine-Westphalia aimed at preventing violent radicalism. It aims to prevent the entry into violent radicalism of predominantly young people and to deal with those who have already come into contact with problematic environments. The establishment of a contact point in East Belgium is part of the strategy to prevent violent radicalism in the German-speaking community.
For more information: wegweiser.be
- Posted by info-radical
- On 29 January 2019
- 0 Comments