As part of its collaboration with the Eurometropolis of Strasbourg in France (EMS), the Center for the Prevention of Radicalization Leading to Violence (CPRMV) has trained EMS agents and officials on the prevention of radicalization and its tools, conspiracy theories and anti-Semitism.
As part of this collaboration, the CPRMV trained more than 30 professionals from the EMS in a series of 7 webinars between June and September 2020 on :
- Radicalization Leading to Violence: What are we talking about?
- How to recognize the behaviors of a person in a situation of violent radicalization?
- Accompaniment and engagement as means to intervene and prevent radicalization leading to violence
- Conspiracy Theories and Hate Speech at the time of COVID-19
- Cinema and Radicalization: How does cinema deal with violent extremism?
- Antisemitism in Violent Extremism: Origins, Current Situation and Perspectives on Prevention
- Primary Prevention Initiatives – “What If I Were Wrong?” Educational Guide
“The topics are interesting and well laid out, well structured, clarifying ideas, and combining concrete examples with theoretical references.”
“For the webinar on the practical guide, it was interesting to be able to participate in a small activity despite the vision.”
- Posted by info-radical
- On 21 October 2020
- 0 Comments