Thank you all for your participation to the “Preventing Radicalization Leading to Violence 101” webinar, whose objectives were to:
- Become familiar with the CPRLV’s structure, activities and mission.
- Become familiar with the characteristics of various forms of violent extremism.
- Recognize the behavioural changes presented by individuals who are vulnerable to radicalization or in a radicalized state.
- With the help of a manual, identify the vulnerability, protective and contextual factors potentially associated with radicalization.
- Understand the nature of one’s role in preventing violent radicalization in one’s workplace.
For requests for online presentations and/or trainings, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted by info-radical
- On 19 May 2020
- 0 Comments