The CPRLV is very pleased to have received a delegation from the United States of America to present its approach to preventing radicalization leading to violence. The actors present in this delegation came from different preventive backgrounds:
- Mr. Doyle, Mayor of Beaverton (OR);
- Mr. Hastings, Professor, Coordinator, Conflict Resolution BA/BS Program of the Portland State University ;
- Mr. Koffi, Equity and Operations Manager, Office of Equity and Human Rights of the City of Portland ;
- Ms. E. Barss, Director of International Visitors and Training Programs at World Oregon ;
- Police Officer, Portland Police Department.
Thank you to the United States of America Consulate General in Montreal for these exchanges.
- Posted by info-radical
- On 25 June 2019
- 0 Comments